Go Paperless. Go Green. Sign Up for e-Statements.
e-Statements notifies you by email when your newest deposit account bank statement is online. You will stop receiving paper statements, which is a great way to lower your exposure to identity theft, reduce clutter and get organized -- while helping the environment by reducing paper usage. Better yet, e-Statements is free of charge.
Instead of waiting days for your statement to arrive in the mail, when your newest statement becomes available, you will receive an email notification from us. All you have to do is log on to your online banking to view your statements.
With e-statements, you will:
- Immediate availability of statement activity.
- Decrease the risk of mail fraud and identity theft that comes with mail delivery.
- Reduce the clutter of paper statements.
- Have access to your financial information 24 hours a day from anywhere with Internet access.
- Help to protect the environment by going paperless.
Signing up for e-Statements is easy! Click here to enroll online.
You must be an authorized signer on the accounts you wish to enroll in e-Statements. In addition, the accounts you enroll must be on Online Banking. If you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking, please contact your branch or your relationship manager. Certificates of deposit and loan statements are not available for e-Statement service at this time.